Tama was presenting a lot of new products on his booth.
Some new finishes but also some innovations on this big and beautiful booth.
– SLP Studio Maple with wood hoops.
– SLP Fat Spruce,resonant wood which is rarely used as a material on complete drum sets.
– SLP Dynamic Kapur.Kapur is an exotic wood.
– Superstar Hyper Drive Duo, with nice finishes. Inspired bu Robert Sput Searight this kit introduces a “duo” shell, 14×10. A sort of floor tom / snare or snare / floor tom to play quite low…
– Club Jam. A vintage jazz kit with a cymbal holder fixed on the bass drum. Finishes in wood aspects black or turquoise.Shells are made in poplar and mersawa, an exotic wood.BD 12×18, 7×10 tom , 7×14 floor tom and 5×13 snare.
– New finishes for the other models: Star, Starclassic, Superclassic, Imperialstar.
– SLP kit G-Bubinga
– SLP snare 8×15 Big Black Steel
– Iron Cobra 25th Anniversary Jet Black Edition
– Duo Birch, 10×14, with 3 legs like a floor tom and a snare wire. Transparent Mocha finish.
– SLP Dynamic Kapur 605×14
– Star Reserve.6,5×14 hand hammered copper shell.
– Hoop Grip a clamp that can be fixed on your hoops
– Z rods
– Classic hardware. Vintage look and lightweight.
– Tension Lock are small plastic pieces to put on the top of your tension rod to maintain the tuning.
More informations on the link below: